Monday, July 27, 2009

Julia and Littlest Pet Shop stuff

I decided that after I had to leave the tiger mural that I painted on Julia's wall in Columbus (although there is still time for Jonathan and Loran to cut it out and re-dry wall that area...) that I would do my paintings on canvas so I can hang them, move them, sell them, whatever. I like how Jonathan and Coralie have their house decorated in Jonathan's paintings. I am nowhere near as talented but I like to paint when I have the chance.

So I was going to paint some Littlest Pet shop critters on canvas for the big wall in Julia's wall but I found these instead. They are wall stickers that can be removed and restuck. I don't know how many times but they seem to be working well so far. Julia hasn't seen them yet but she will soon I hope. Someday I will still paint a canvas for the wall and then just use the stickers as filler on the other walls.



I also bought her some LPS curtains that I hope she likes.


And for when she deserves a "treat" we have about a million little guys in the closet waiting for the right moment. She got a Great Dane recently. I love the new farm animals.


And when she gets here in September for a weekend she will have a tiger waiting for her. I spoil that child!

No comments: